Photo Shows LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renewing Their Vows
- Photo: Joe Buissink/LeAnn Rimes/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
Here comes the bride -- again!
LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, tied the knot for a second time during a vow-renewal ceremony last Friday.
The country singer shared a photo on Twitter from her ceremony, in which the couple are seen walking down the aisle exchanging huge smiles.
"Thought I'd share a few smiles and a special moment," she tweeted.
In the photo, Rimes, 29, carries a bouquet of white flowers and wears a long, white strapless dress. Cibrian holds onto his bride wearing a casual, white dress shirt and gray pants. The couple, who married on April 22 of last year, were dressed casually for the ornate chapel with Rimes going barefoot and Cibrian wearing sandals.
"Renewed our vows today....it's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," Rimes tweeted last week. "Here's to another great year!"
The couple, who fell in love on the set of the 2008 Lifetime film "Northern Lights" (both were married to other people at the time), also exchanged gifts for the milestone. Cibrian gifted his bride with a huge ring featuring a green gem encircled by diamonds; Rimes gave her man a blinged-out watch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite