Photo Shows LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renewing Their Vows
- Photo: Joe Buissink/LeAnn Rimes/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Here comes the bride -- again!
LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, tied the knot for a second time during a vow-renewal ceremony last Friday.
The country singer shared a photo on Twitter from her ceremony, in which the couple are seen walking down the aisle exchanging huge smiles.
"Thought I'd share a few smiles and a special moment," she tweeted.
In the photo, Rimes, 29, carries a bouquet of white flowers and wears a long, white strapless dress. Cibrian holds onto his bride wearing a casual, white dress shirt and gray pants. The couple, who married on April 22 of last year, were dressed casually for the ornate chapel with Rimes going barefoot and Cibrian wearing sandals.
"Renewed our vows today....it's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," Rimes tweeted last week. "Here's to another great year!"
The couple, who fell in love on the set of the 2008 Lifetime film "Northern Lights" (both were married to other people at the time), also exchanged gifts for the milestone. Cibrian gifted his bride with a huge ring featuring a green gem encircled by diamonds; Rimes gave her man a blinged-out watch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite