Photo Shows LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renewing Their Vows
- Photo: Joe Buissink/LeAnn Rimes/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Here comes the bride -- again!
LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, tied the knot for a second time during a vow-renewal ceremony last Friday.
The country singer shared a photo on Twitter from her ceremony, in which the couple are seen walking down the aisle exchanging huge smiles.
"Thought I'd share a few smiles and a special moment," she tweeted.
In the photo, Rimes, 29, carries a bouquet of white flowers and wears a long, white strapless dress. Cibrian holds onto his bride wearing a casual, white dress shirt and gray pants. The couple, who married on April 22 of last year, were dressed casually for the ornate chapel with Rimes going barefoot and Cibrian wearing sandals.
"Renewed our vows today....it's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," Rimes tweeted last week. "Here's to another great year!"
The couple, who fell in love on the set of the 2008 Lifetime film "Northern Lights" (both were married to other people at the time), also exchanged gifts for the milestone. Cibrian gifted his bride with a huge ring featuring a green gem encircled by diamonds; Rimes gave her man a blinged-out watch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite