Photo Shows LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renewing Their Vows
- Photo: Joe Buissink/LeAnn Rimes/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
Here comes the bride -- again!
LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, tied the knot for a second time during a vow-renewal ceremony last Friday.
The country singer shared a photo on Twitter from her ceremony, in which the couple are seen walking down the aisle exchanging huge smiles.
"Thought I'd share a few smiles and a special moment," she tweeted.
In the photo, Rimes, 29, carries a bouquet of white flowers and wears a long, white strapless dress. Cibrian holds onto his bride wearing a casual, white dress shirt and gray pants. The couple, who married on April 22 of last year, were dressed casually for the ornate chapel with Rimes going barefoot and Cibrian wearing sandals.
"Renewed our vows today....it's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," Rimes tweeted last week. "Here's to another great year!"
The couple, who fell in love on the set of the 2008 Lifetime film "Northern Lights" (both were married to other people at the time), also exchanged gifts for the milestone. Cibrian gifted his bride with a huge ring featuring a green gem encircled by diamonds; Rimes gave her man a blinged-out watch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite