Photo Shows LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Renewing Their Vows
- Photo: Joe Buissink/LeAnn Rimes/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: MP/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Here comes the bride -- again!
LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, tied the knot for a second time during a vow-renewal ceremony last Friday.
The country singer shared a photo on Twitter from her ceremony, in which the couple are seen walking down the aisle exchanging huge smiles.
"Thought I'd share a few smiles and a special moment," she tweeted.
In the photo, Rimes, 29, carries a bouquet of white flowers and wears a long, white strapless dress. Cibrian holds onto his bride wearing a casual, white dress shirt and gray pants. The couple, who married on April 22 of last year, were dressed casually for the ornate chapel with Rimes going barefoot and Cibrian wearing sandals.
"Renewed our vows today....it's incredible to thank each other for the past year as husband and wife," Rimes tweeted last week. "Here's to another great year!"
The couple, who fell in love on the set of the 2008 Lifetime film "Northern Lights" (both were married to other people at the time), also exchanged gifts for the milestone. Cibrian gifted his bride with a huge ring featuring a green gem encircled by diamonds; Rimes gave her man a blinged-out watch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite