Selena Gomez Steps Out After Hospital Scare
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Selena Gomez paid another visit to an L.A. hospital on Saturday. The 18-year-old singer and actress stayed at a facility overnight on Thursday following an appearance on The Tonight Show; Gomez had reportedly complained of nausea and a severe headache, and underwent routine tests to diagnose what went wrong.
One insider tells Us Weekly that Justin Bieber's love collapsed from food poisoning coupled with exhaustion. However, another insider says that before her hospital stay, "Selena was nothing but professional" at "The Tonight Show."
"She did a backstage interview and hung out with Jim Carrey after the show. The 'Tonight Show' people didn't even know she wasn't feeling well."
But the "Monte Carlo" star is set to perform for fans on Monday at Santa Monica Place -- kicking off her 10-city tour -- in a show rescheduled from Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL.COM:
MORE ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite