Selena Gomez Steps Out After Hospital Scare
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Twentieth Century Fox TV Taps 3 New VPsMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Orphan Black' Episodes Available Only on Amazon Under Exclusive Streaming DealMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 10:52:00 AM
- Lacey Chabert to Star in Holiday Movie 'Christmas Tree Farm' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 10:48:00 AM
- CinemaCon: Ivan Reitman Earns Lifetime Achievement AwardMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 10:27:00 AM
- Picturehouse Acquires Adam Wingard's 'The Guest' Starring Dan StevensMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Twentieth Century Fox TV Taps 3 New VPs
Selena Gomez paid another visit to an L.A. hospital on Saturday. The 18-year-old singer and actress stayed at a facility overnight on Thursday following an appearance on The Tonight Show; Gomez had reportedly complained of nausea and a severe headache, and underwent routine tests to diagnose what went wrong.
One insider tells Us Weekly that Justin Bieber's love collapsed from food poisoning coupled with exhaustion. However, another insider says that before her hospital stay, "Selena was nothing but professional" at "The Tonight Show."
"She did a backstage interview and hung out with Jim Carrey after the show. The 'Tonight Show' people didn't even know she wasn't feeling well."
But the "Monte Carlo" star is set to perform for fans on Monday at Santa Monica Place -- kicking off her 10-city tour -- in a show rescheduled from Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL.COM:
MORE ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite