Selena Gomez Steps Out After Hospital Scare
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Terrence Malick-Produced Abraham Lincoln Drama 'Better Angels' Acquired by AmplifyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:59:00 PM
- Elisabeth Moss: My Marriage to Fred Armisen Was "Traumatic and Awful"MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:38:00 PM
- Fox's 'Cosmos' Watched by 8.5 Million Across 10 NetworksMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:21:00 PM
- SXSW: FilmBuff to Release Somali Pirate Documentary 'Last Hijack' This SummerMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:12:00 PM
- 'Girls': About That Vomit SceneMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Terrence Malick-Produced Abraham Lincoln Drama 'Better Angels' Acquired by Amplify
Selena Gomez paid another visit to an L.A. hospital on Saturday. The 18-year-old singer and actress stayed at a facility overnight on Thursday following an appearance on The Tonight Show; Gomez had reportedly complained of nausea and a severe headache, and underwent routine tests to diagnose what went wrong.
One insider tells Us Weekly that Justin Bieber's love collapsed from food poisoning coupled with exhaustion. However, another insider says that before her hospital stay, "Selena was nothing but professional" at "The Tonight Show."
"She did a backstage interview and hung out with Jim Carrey after the show. The 'Tonight Show' people didn't even know she wasn't feeling well."
But the "Monte Carlo" star is set to perform for fans on Monday at Santa Monica Place -- kicking off her 10-city tour -- in a show rescheduled from Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL.COM:
MORE ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite