Shakira Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: WENN/Apega/Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Vadim Ghirda/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Photopress PR/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Wizard/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Emilio Morenatti/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Vadim Ghirda/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Say goodbye to Shakira's long blonde waves!
The 34-year-old beauty emerged from the Jordi Ripoli salon in Barcelona, Spain Tuesday with a dramatically different 'do. Four hours after getting her hair cut, the Colombian singer unveiled her new shoulder-length bob via Twitter.
Shakira's hair makeover is similar to Katy Perry and Dianna Agron, who both lopped off their locks in 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite