PIC: Willow Smith Dyes Her Hair Green
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/Willow Smith/.2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
She may be less than half of Katy Perry's age, but Willow Smith is quickly following in the famous color chameleon's footsteps.
Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith's 11-year-old daughter posted a pic of her new look, neon green hair, to her Instagram this week.
After shaving off the hair that she famously whipped back and forth, the singer dyed her hair platinum blonde in early February.
The lime locks mark Willow's third hair change in just four weeks.
"She is young, edgy, and individual," Smith's stylist, Rob Zangardi, had told Us Weekly about the pint-sized star's style.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite