PIC: Willow Smith Dyes Her Hair Green
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Instagram/Willow Smith/.2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
She may be less than half of Katy Perry's age, but Willow Smith is quickly following in the famous color chameleon's footsteps.
Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith's 11-year-old daughter posted a pic of her new look, neon green hair, to her Instagram this week.
After shaving off the hair that she famously whipped back and forth, the singer dyed her hair platinum blonde in early February.
The lime locks mark Willow's third hair change in just four weeks.
"She is young, edgy, and individual," Smith's stylist, Rob Zangardi, had told Us Weekly about the pint-sized star's style.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Demi Moore's new year and new guy on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite