Britney Spears adopts, cuddles with adorable new puppy Hannah
- Photo: Facebook/Britney Spears/.1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 14
- Photo: JTBD/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: RAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Britney Spears is a mom again -- this time to an adorable puppy she named Hannah.
"I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears," the "X Factor" judge tweeted Monday, Nov. 26, along with a photo of her nuzzling the tiny black-and-brown tyke. "How cute is she?!?!"
The answer, clearly, is "so cute." And so loved, from the looks of it. Spears, 30 -- already a doting mom to sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline -- has been showing off the newest addition to her family all over town.
On Nov. 19, the singer and her family -- minus fiancé Jason Trawick -- took their puppy shopping at Petco to buy pet supplies. A source tells Us the star also had Hannah in tow on the "X Factor" set last week.
By Monday morning, Brit's dog was so famous that it had its own Twitter account, with messages like "Woof!" and "Should I wear a bow? Mom says I'm a princess & that I need a bow."
The pup's account later retweeted Brit's welcome message, along with a note saying, "Awww, thanks, Mommy - I love you!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite