Britney Spears adopts, cuddles with adorable new puppy Hannah
- Photo: Facebook/Britney Spears/.1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 14
- Photo: JTBD/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: RAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestant Lolo Jones 'Embarrassed,' &aMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:58:00 AM
- QUIZ: Which Sean Bean Character Said It?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Maria Menounos Talks Return to Her Journalistic Roots: 'Untold' Is Like Pop CulturMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:43:00 AM
- MTV and Logo TV to Air 'Laverne Cox: The T Word' DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:36:00 AM
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?
Britney Spears is a mom again -- this time to an adorable puppy she named Hannah.
"I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears," the "X Factor" judge tweeted Monday, Nov. 26, along with a photo of her nuzzling the tiny black-and-brown tyke. "How cute is she?!?!"
The answer, clearly, is "so cute." And so loved, from the looks of it. Spears, 30 -- already a doting mom to sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline -- has been showing off the newest addition to her family all over town.
On Nov. 19, the singer and her family -- minus fiancé Jason Trawick -- took their puppy shopping at Petco to buy pet supplies. A source tells Us the star also had Hannah in tow on the "X Factor" set last week.
By Monday morning, Brit's dog was so famous that it had its own Twitter account, with messages like "Woof!" and "Should I wear a bow? Mom says I'm a princess & that I need a bow."
The pup's account later retweeted Brit's welcome message, along with a note saying, "Awww, thanks, Mommy - I love you!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite