Britney Spears adopts, cuddles with adorable new puppy Hannah
- Photo: Facebook/Britney Spears/.1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 14
- Photo: JTBD/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: RAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Britney Spears is a mom again -- this time to an adorable puppy she named Hannah.
"I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears," the "X Factor" judge tweeted Monday, Nov. 26, along with a photo of her nuzzling the tiny black-and-brown tyke. "How cute is she?!?!"
The answer, clearly, is "so cute." And so loved, from the looks of it. Spears, 30 -- already a doting mom to sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline -- has been showing off the newest addition to her family all over town.
On Nov. 19, the singer and her family -- minus fiancé Jason Trawick -- took their puppy shopping at Petco to buy pet supplies. A source tells Us the star also had Hannah in tow on the "X Factor" set last week.
By Monday morning, Brit's dog was so famous that it had its own Twitter account, with messages like "Woof!" and "Should I wear a bow? Mom says I'm a princess & that I need a bow."
The pup's account later retweeted Brit's welcome message, along with a note saying, "Awww, thanks, Mommy - I love you!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite