Britney Spears adopts, cuddles with adorable new puppy Hannah
- Photo: Facebook/Britney Spears/.1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 14
- Photo: JTBD/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: RAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
Britney Spears is a mom again -- this time to an adorable puppy she named Hannah.
"I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears," the "X Factor" judge tweeted Monday, Nov. 26, along with a photo of her nuzzling the tiny black-and-brown tyke. "How cute is she?!?!"
The answer, clearly, is "so cute." And so loved, from the looks of it. Spears, 30 -- already a doting mom to sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline -- has been showing off the newest addition to her family all over town.
On Nov. 19, the singer and her family -- minus fiancé Jason Trawick -- took their puppy shopping at Petco to buy pet supplies. A source tells Us the star also had Hannah in tow on the "X Factor" set last week.
By Monday morning, Brit's dog was so famous that it had its own Twitter account, with messages like "Woof!" and "Should I wear a bow? Mom says I'm a princess & that I need a bow."
The pup's account later retweeted Brit's welcome message, along with a note saying, "Awww, thanks, Mommy - I love you!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite