Britney Spears adopts, cuddles with adorable new puppy Hannah
- Photo: Facebook/Britney Spears/.1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 14
- Photo: JTBD/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: RAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Britney Spears is a mom again -- this time to an adorable puppy she named Hannah.
"I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears," the "X Factor" judge tweeted Monday, Nov. 26, along with a photo of her nuzzling the tiny black-and-brown tyke. "How cute is she?!?!"
The answer, clearly, is "so cute." And so loved, from the looks of it. Spears, 30 -- already a doting mom to sons Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, her children with ex-husband Kevin Federline -- has been showing off the newest addition to her family all over town.
On Nov. 19, the singer and her family -- minus fiancé Jason Trawick -- took their puppy shopping at Petco to buy pet supplies. A source tells Us the star also had Hannah in tow on the "X Factor" set last week.
By Monday morning, Brit's dog was so famous that it had its own Twitter account, with messages like "Woof!" and "Should I wear a bow? Mom says I'm a princess & that I need a bow."
The pup's account later retweeted Brit's welcome message, along with a note saying, "Awww, thanks, Mommy - I love you!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite