Pregnant Lily Rose Cooper shows off baby bump in silky gown at British Fashion Awards
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: LTA/Lia Toby/Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: BARM/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: ABH/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Zibi/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Lily Rose Cooper has the pregnancy glow!
The 27-year-old singer flaunted her growing baby bump on the red carpet of the British Fashion Awards 2012 at The Savoy Hotel in London on Tuesday.
Cooper, who is expecting her second child with her husband, Sam Cooper, held her belly while smiling big for photographers in a dark, long silky gown.
"Anyone asking where my dress was from at the @BFA tonight, it was @ALCLTD, bag and shoes @Louis_Vuitton," she tweeted Tuesday. The pregnant star also wrote, "I know I have fat arms, but dumbbells are for glum belles."
Cooper welcomed her first child, daughter Ethel Mary, last year. On Nov. 25, she tweeted, "This time a year ago I was in excruciating pain. It was worth it."
The Brit is expecting the arrival of her second child later this year. On Nov. 21, the pregnant star worried her fans when she tweeted, "Just fainted in Harrods. Croque Monsieur needed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite