Pregnant Lily Rose Cooper shows off baby bump in silky gown at British Fashion Awards
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: LTA/Lia Toby/Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: BARM/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: ABH/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Zibi/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Lily Rose Cooper has the pregnancy glow!
The 27-year-old singer flaunted her growing baby bump on the red carpet of the British Fashion Awards 2012 at The Savoy Hotel in London on Tuesday.
Cooper, who is expecting her second child with her husband, Sam Cooper, held her belly while smiling big for photographers in a dark, long silky gown.
"Anyone asking where my dress was from at the @BFA tonight, it was @ALCLTD, bag and shoes @Louis_Vuitton," she tweeted Tuesday. The pregnant star also wrote, "I know I have fat arms, but dumbbells are for glum belles."
Cooper welcomed her first child, daughter Ethel Mary, last year. On Nov. 25, she tweeted, "This time a year ago I was in excruciating pain. It was worth it."
The Brit is expecting the arrival of her second child later this year. On Nov. 21, the pregnant star worried her fans when she tweeted, "Just fainted in Harrods. Croque Monsieur needed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite