Pregnant Lily Rose Cooper shows off baby bump in silky gown at British Fashion Awards
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: LTA/Lia Toby/Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: BARM/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: ABH/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Zibi/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
Lily Rose Cooper has the pregnancy glow!
The 27-year-old singer flaunted her growing baby bump on the red carpet of the British Fashion Awards 2012 at The Savoy Hotel in London on Tuesday.
Cooper, who is expecting her second child with her husband, Sam Cooper, held her belly while smiling big for photographers in a dark, long silky gown.
"Anyone asking where my dress was from at the @BFA tonight, it was @ALCLTD, bag and shoes @Louis_Vuitton," she tweeted Tuesday. The pregnant star also wrote, "I know I have fat arms, but dumbbells are for glum belles."
Cooper welcomed her first child, daughter Ethel Mary, last year. On Nov. 25, she tweeted, "This time a year ago I was in excruciating pain. It was worth it."
The Brit is expecting the arrival of her second child later this year. On Nov. 21, the pregnant star worried her fans when she tweeted, "Just fainted in Harrods. Croque Monsieur needed."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite