PICTURES: LeAnn Rimes Dresses as Sandy From 'Grease' Just Days After Superstorm
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 13
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: KAMA/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: KAMA/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: NGRE/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: KAMA/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: KAMA YOGI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
Sexy or insensitive?
On Wednesday, LeAnn Rimes shared her 2012 Halloween getup to her 300,000-plus Twitter followers. Her choice? Sandy.
The country singer, 30, channeled Olivia Newton-John's character from "Grease" -- as she appears transformed at the very end of the beloved 1978 musical film, sexed-up in tight spandex, luscious curls and platform wedges. Her husband, Eddie Cibrian, was Danny, Sandy's bad-boy love from the T-Birds, whom she strives to impress with a more mature, edgy look.
"Danny and Sandy #Halloween," Rimes explained beneath a pic in which sheleans in for a kiss from Cibrian, 38, who wears a pompadour wig, black T-shirt and jeans.
It's a surprising choice of costume, given that another Sandy, superstorm Sandy, wreaked major havoc in New York, New Jersey and surrounding areas just days ago, with over 50 people confirmed dead, widespread power outages, a transit system shutdown and extensive damage throughout the region.
In another pic, Rimes and Cibrian posed with Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, his sons with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. "Family of the Grease days, Indiana Jones and a tribute to our navy seals," Rimes said.
The Grammy winner is on the comeback trail after checking herself in a rehab center in August for anxiety.
"I feel like I am starting over even though I've had all these years behind me," Rimes recently told Katie Couric. "How many people get to [start] over again in this day and age?"
Adds Rimes, "People look at you and go, 'Why are you struggling?' No one can quite understand why you hurt so badly."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite