Pink gave up on tattoo removal
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @pink/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Flannery/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: BIG/NPG10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls Ends
Pink started laser treatment to remove one of her tattoos, but quit because she found the procedure too painful.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos gone bad
The singer, who has amassed an extensive collection of body art over the years, decided she wanted to get rid of one particular inking behind her ear.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos
However, Pink gave up after the first session as she couldn't stand the pain. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Those lasers hurt like a b**ch. I did one session and walked out. It was 10 times worse than the actual tattoo."
RELATED: Celeb mantra tattoos
Pink has now learned to live with her tattoos, which number more than 20.
She adds, "I'm fine knowing I'm going to be 80 with all these tattoos. They're all really meaningful. I don't love tattoos - but I honestly forget that I have them. Then I see a picture of me and think, 'Yes, I do look kinda trashy'."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite