Pink gave up on tattoo removal
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @pink/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Flannery/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: BIG/NPG10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Pink started laser treatment to remove one of her tattoos, but quit because she found the procedure too painful.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos gone bad
The singer, who has amassed an extensive collection of body art over the years, decided she wanted to get rid of one particular inking behind her ear.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos
However, Pink gave up after the first session as she couldn't stand the pain. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Those lasers hurt like a b**ch. I did one session and walked out. It was 10 times worse than the actual tattoo."
RELATED: Celeb mantra tattoos
Pink has now learned to live with her tattoos, which number more than 20.
She adds, "I'm fine knowing I'm going to be 80 with all these tattoos. They're all really meaningful. I don't love tattoos - but I honestly forget that I have them. Then I see a picture of me and think, 'Yes, I do look kinda trashy'."
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite