Pink gave up on tattoo removal
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @pink/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Flannery/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: BIG/NPG10 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Pink started laser treatment to remove one of her tattoos, but quit because she found the procedure too painful.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos gone bad
The singer, who has amassed an extensive collection of body art over the years, decided she wanted to get rid of one particular inking behind her ear.
RELATED: Celebrity tattoos
However, Pink gave up after the first session as she couldn't stand the pain. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Those lasers hurt like a b**ch. I did one session and walked out. It was 10 times worse than the actual tattoo."
RELATED: Celeb mantra tattoos
Pink has now learned to live with her tattoos, which number more than 20.
She adds, "I'm fine knowing I'm going to be 80 with all these tattoos. They're all really meaningful. I don't love tattoos - but I honestly forget that I have them. Then I see a picture of me and think, 'Yes, I do look kinda trashy'."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite