Pink goes on Twitter tirade after fans criticize husband's BMX ride with daughter Willow
- Photo: Inset: Wire Image/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: MRM/NPG3 of 10
- Photo: Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: JD/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Miguel Villagran/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Pink is seeing red. The 34-year-old singer yet again used Twitter to lash out against her critics -- this time creating somewhat of an open forum for those who have problems with her parenting skills.
Over the weekend, Pink's retired motocross, motorcycle racer husband, Carey Hart, took the couple's 2-year-old daughter Willow out for a motorcycle ride, subsequently sharing images on Instagram. "Been waiting for this day for a very long time. Willz went for her 1st ride on my motorcycle around the pits today," he wrote.
"She was pumped the whole time. When we stopped, she gave me a big hug and said it was fun, thank you Papa. That's my girl," the excited father captioned on the split-screen shot -- one of his daughter seated in front of him, the other with her arms wrapped around his neck. What was meant to be a sweet moment unleashed the disapproval of fans concerned for the safety of the toddler.
"If any of u have more experience on a bike than my husband, then I will listen to your opinions on how he should take my daughter for a ride," the Grammy-winning singer expressed to her 20 million plus followers. "I can't promise I will care, but I will listen none the less." The conversation simply turned into a blunt exchange of Pink defending her actions and sarcastically entertaining comments from fans.
"Wait until she's 16 and let her decide for herself. Bikes are no joke!" wrote one follower, which was accompanied by the response, "Yeah ok. I've never met you but that's great." Another fan expressed, "Honestly.. I wouldn't like the idea of a child so young being on a bike." Pink (actual name Alecia Beth Moore) shot back, "Then I don't recommend it for your child."
Between re-tweets, the sassy singer commented, "This is fun." The Missundaztood artist's final comment of the night was a rather large slap in the face to her critics: "M'kay I'm gonna go now. Gotta figure out what wills is wearing tomorrow for her MANIACAL MOTO MANIA!!!!!! Gotta pack veggies too! Organic!"
The protective parent and wife told Ellen Degeneres in a Sept. 19 interview, "I watched [Carey] just fall in love the day we brought [Willow] home. It's like watching the person you love fall in love for the first time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite