Pink: I Can't Stand to Be Away From Baby Willow
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Dn09/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: @Pink/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Pink is one attached new mama!
The 32-year-old singer and her husband Carey Hart welcomed their first child, daughter Willow Sage, into the world on June 2, 2011. Since then, Pink and her baby girl have been attached at the hip.
During her interview for Cosmopolitan's June issue, Pink had to stop and check her phone. "I'm sorry. I just have to check on my baby," she told the magazine. "She is so yummy, I can't stand it. I want her with me at all times. Even when Carey tries to take her, I'm like 'No, no, give her back to me.'"
"Ugh, I promised Carey that I wasn't going to come here and be that mom who just gushes for hours," she added. "But she just makes me so happy."
During her pregnancy, however, Pink didn't feel the "glow" that she thought she would.
"I thought I'd feel like a goddess. They sell you on that s--- ... like you'll never feel more feminine. Really, I just felt like a mess," she admitted. "But I kind of enjoyed that too. Hell yeah: I gained 55 pounds. I think my baby may be part cheesecake."
But Pink spent Memorial Day weekend flaunting her post-baby bikini body during a family trip to the beach in Malibu. Pink showed off her toned stomach as she splashed around in the waves with baby Willow.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite