Pink: I Can't Stand to Be Away From Baby Willow
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Dn09/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: @Pink/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Pink is one attached new mama!
The 32-year-old singer and her husband Carey Hart welcomed their first child, daughter Willow Sage, into the world on June 2, 2011. Since then, Pink and her baby girl have been attached at the hip.
During her interview for Cosmopolitan's June issue, Pink had to stop and check her phone. "I'm sorry. I just have to check on my baby," she told the magazine. "She is so yummy, I can't stand it. I want her with me at all times. Even when Carey tries to take her, I'm like 'No, no, give her back to me.'"
"Ugh, I promised Carey that I wasn't going to come here and be that mom who just gushes for hours," she added. "But she just makes me so happy."
During her pregnancy, however, Pink didn't feel the "glow" that she thought she would.
"I thought I'd feel like a goddess. They sell you on that s--- ... like you'll never feel more feminine. Really, I just felt like a mess," she admitted. "But I kind of enjoyed that too. Hell yeah: I gained 55 pounds. I think my baby may be part cheesecake."
But Pink spent Memorial Day weekend flaunting her post-baby bikini body during a family trip to the beach in Malibu. Pink showed off her toned stomach as she splashed around in the waves with baby Willow.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite