Pink: I Can't Stand to Be Away From Baby Willow
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Dn09/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: @Pink/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Pink is one attached new mama!
The 32-year-old singer and her husband Carey Hart welcomed their first child, daughter Willow Sage, into the world on June 2, 2011. Since then, Pink and her baby girl have been attached at the hip.
During her interview for Cosmopolitan's June issue, Pink had to stop and check her phone. "I'm sorry. I just have to check on my baby," she told the magazine. "She is so yummy, I can't stand it. I want her with me at all times. Even when Carey tries to take her, I'm like 'No, no, give her back to me.'"
"Ugh, I promised Carey that I wasn't going to come here and be that mom who just gushes for hours," she added. "But she just makes me so happy."
During her pregnancy, however, Pink didn't feel the "glow" that she thought she would.
"I thought I'd feel like a goddess. They sell you on that s--- ... like you'll never feel more feminine. Really, I just felt like a mess," she admitted. "But I kind of enjoyed that too. Hell yeah: I gained 55 pounds. I think my baby may be part cheesecake."
But Pink spent Memorial Day weekend flaunting her post-baby bikini body during a family trip to the beach in Malibu. Pink showed off her toned stomach as she splashed around in the waves with baby Willow.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite