Pink: I Can't Stand to Be Away From Baby Willow
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Dn09/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Dn09/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 10
- Photo: @Pink/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Pink is one attached new mama!
The 32-year-old singer and her husband Carey Hart welcomed their first child, daughter Willow Sage, into the world on June 2, 2011. Since then, Pink and her baby girl have been attached at the hip.
During her interview for Cosmopolitan's June issue, Pink had to stop and check her phone. "I'm sorry. I just have to check on my baby," she told the magazine. "She is so yummy, I can't stand it. I want her with me at all times. Even when Carey tries to take her, I'm like 'No, no, give her back to me.'"
"Ugh, I promised Carey that I wasn't going to come here and be that mom who just gushes for hours," she added. "But she just makes me so happy."
During her pregnancy, however, Pink didn't feel the "glow" that she thought she would.
"I thought I'd feel like a goddess. They sell you on that s--- ... like you'll never feel more feminine. Really, I just felt like a mess," she admitted. "But I kind of enjoyed that too. Hell yeah: I gained 55 pounds. I think my baby may be part cheesecake."
But Pink spent Memorial Day weekend flaunting her post-baby bikini body during a family trip to the beach in Malibu. Pink showed off her toned stomach as she splashed around in the waves with baby Willow.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite