Pink Is the New Face of CoverGirl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: CoverGirl/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/KVS/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: MAE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
With her first new album in four years on the horizon, Pink is set to make a huge comeback this year, especially now that she has landed her first-ever beauty contract!
"Guess who's the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!" the singer, who gave birth to daughter Willow 14 months ago, tweeted Monday.
The "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" singer is the latest star to join CoverGirl's roster of A-list celebrity spokeswomen, which includes Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift and Sofia Vergara.
"With the signing of Pink, CoverGirl is celebrating 'Beauty with an Edge' and who better to deliver that message than someone who embodies art and attitude," the makeup brand said in a release. "Pink and COVERGIRL are looking to inspire women to celebrate their individuality and never settle for a single beauty standard."
At the big partnership reveal in Santa Monica, Calif., on Monday, the singer posed alongside her debut campaign photo while wearing a sexy black dress, which flashed her toned abs, and embellished booties.
The ad campaign, which is set to roll out in print this fall, shows Pink rocking her signature pink hair, bold blue eye shadow, loaded eyelashes and candy pink lips offset with a vivid orange nail lacquer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite