Pink Is the New Face of CoverGirl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: CoverGirl/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/KVS/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: MAE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office Opening
With her first new album in four years on the horizon, Pink is set to make a huge comeback this year, especially now that she has landed her first-ever beauty contract!
"Guess who's the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!" the singer, who gave birth to daughter Willow 14 months ago, tweeted Monday.
The "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" singer is the latest star to join CoverGirl's roster of A-list celebrity spokeswomen, which includes Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift and Sofia Vergara.
"With the signing of Pink, CoverGirl is celebrating 'Beauty with an Edge' and who better to deliver that message than someone who embodies art and attitude," the makeup brand said in a release. "Pink and COVERGIRL are looking to inspire women to celebrate their individuality and never settle for a single beauty standard."
At the big partnership reveal in Santa Monica, Calif., on Monday, the singer posed alongside her debut campaign photo while wearing a sexy black dress, which flashed her toned abs, and embellished booties.
The ad campaign, which is set to roll out in print this fall, shows Pink rocking her signature pink hair, bold blue eye shadow, loaded eyelashes and candy pink lips offset with a vivid orange nail lacquer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite