Pink Is the New Face of CoverGirl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: CoverGirl/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/KVS/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: MAE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
With her first new album in four years on the horizon, Pink is set to make a huge comeback this year, especially now that she has landed her first-ever beauty contract!
"Guess who's the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!" the singer, who gave birth to daughter Willow 14 months ago, tweeted Monday.
The "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" singer is the latest star to join CoverGirl's roster of A-list celebrity spokeswomen, which includes Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift and Sofia Vergara.
"With the signing of Pink, CoverGirl is celebrating 'Beauty with an Edge' and who better to deliver that message than someone who embodies art and attitude," the makeup brand said in a release. "Pink and COVERGIRL are looking to inspire women to celebrate their individuality and never settle for a single beauty standard."
At the big partnership reveal in Santa Monica, Calif., on Monday, the singer posed alongside her debut campaign photo while wearing a sexy black dress, which flashed her toned abs, and embellished booties.
The ad campaign, which is set to roll out in print this fall, shows Pink rocking her signature pink hair, bold blue eye shadow, loaded eyelashes and candy pink lips offset with a vivid orange nail lacquer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite