Pink Is the New Face of CoverGirl!
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: CoverGirl/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/KVS/Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: MAE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
With her first new album in four years on the horizon, Pink is set to make a huge comeback this year, especially now that she has landed her first-ever beauty contract!
"Guess who's the new COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!" the singer, who gave birth to daughter Willow 14 months ago, tweeted Monday.
The "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" singer is the latest star to join CoverGirl's roster of A-list celebrity spokeswomen, which includes Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift and Sofia Vergara.
"With the signing of Pink, CoverGirl is celebrating 'Beauty with an Edge' and who better to deliver that message than someone who embodies art and attitude," the makeup brand said in a release. "Pink and COVERGIRL are looking to inspire women to celebrate their individuality and never settle for a single beauty standard."
At the big partnership reveal in Santa Monica, Calif., on Monday, the singer posed alongside her debut campaign photo while wearing a sexy black dress, which flashed her toned abs, and embellished booties.
The ad campaign, which is set to roll out in print this fall, shows Pink rocking her signature pink hair, bold blue eye shadow, loaded eyelashes and candy pink lips offset with a vivid orange nail lacquer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite