Police: Madonna's brother resists arrest, is hurt
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Thoko Chikondi/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: PX1/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
The Associated Press
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) -- Authorities say pop star Madonna's brother needed nine stiches to his forehead after he resisted arrest in a public bathroom in northern Michigan.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that police were called Sunday night when 56-year-old Anthony Ciccone refused to leave the bathroom at the Grand Traverse County Civic Center.
Police say an officer tried to arrest Ciccone on an outstanding warrant for trespass. He confronted the officer, who brought him to the ground. Ciccone's face hit the floor and he required stitches.
RELATED: Celebrity cousins
Police say Ciccone's blood-alcohol level was 0.40 percent. Under Michigan law, 0.08 percent is drunk.
No attorney is listed for Ciccone, who was arraigned on the warrant and jailed.
Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, declined to comment. Madonna is a Michigan native.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite