Pop Star Amerie Marries in Anguilla
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/ Johnny Louis/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 5
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Amerie is officially off the market!
On Saturday, the pop star said "I do" to Lenny Nicholson, a former Columbia Records executive. Amerie, 30, and Nicholson were joined by friends and family for their lavish island wedding on Anguilla.
Amerie (real name: Amerie Mi Marie Rogers) wore a Monique Lhuillier "Love" gown with a dramatic cathedral train and baby blue Yves Saint Laurent Tribute sandals with Essie's "Borrowed & Blue" nail polish on her toes. Her hair was styled in an edgy yet classic undo featuring strings of diamonds and pearls. The groom donned a Hugo Boss suit.
The couple and their guests dined on a seven-tier cake that stood 3.5 feet tall.
Following Saturday's ceremony and reception, the newlyweds began their honeymoon at the Viceroy Anguilla's 5,000 square-foot, $10,000-per-night romance villa. Like Prince William and Kate on their Seychelles honeymoon, the couple will have their own private beach, butler and staff.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite