Pop Star Amerie Marries in Anguilla
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/ Johnny Louis/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 5
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- Stars From 'Justified,' 'Mad Men' Join Short Film 'WintMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:24:00 PM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie Roles
Amerie is officially off the market!
On Saturday, the pop star said "I do" to Lenny Nicholson, a former Columbia Records executive. Amerie, 30, and Nicholson were joined by friends and family for their lavish island wedding on Anguilla.
Amerie (real name: Amerie Mi Marie Rogers) wore a Monique Lhuillier "Love" gown with a dramatic cathedral train and baby blue Yves Saint Laurent Tribute sandals with Essie's "Borrowed & Blue" nail polish on her toes. Her hair was styled in an edgy yet classic undo featuring strings of diamonds and pearls. The groom donned a Hugo Boss suit.
The couple and their guests dined on a seven-tier cake that stood 3.5 feet tall.
Following Saturday's ceremony and reception, the newlyweds began their honeymoon at the Viceroy Anguilla's 5,000 square-foot, $10,000-per-night romance villa. Like Prince William and Kate on their Seychelles honeymoon, the couple will have their own private beach, butler and staff.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite