- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: J. P. Aussenard/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Camera Press/Tina Paul/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
By Kat Giantis
During Corey Haim's heyday, he was a crush-worthy, cuddly object of affection for many a young woman. Among them: Victoria Beckham, whose apparent lingering soft spot for his endearing performances in "Lucas," "The Lost Boys," and "License to Drive" led to a short romance in the mid-90s.
Now, the erstwhile Posh Spice is said to be shocked and upset over his death on Wednesday at the age of 38.
"Victoria hadn't had any contact with Corey for years," a source tells the London Sun, "but she was still shocked to learn of his death in such circumstances."
RELATED: Corey Haim: In Memoriam
Beckham began dating Haim in 1995, not long before the Spice Girls became a worldwide, spandex-encased sensation.
"We didn't have sex or anything," she insisted in 2008. "In actual fact, he didn't seem to want to try. The most we did was kiss."
Sighed Posh, "Looking back, it's hard to work out whether I really fancied him or if I was just a bit of a sad fan."
RELATED: Stars tweet about Corey's death
Haim was also happy to reminisce about their weeks-long hookup.
In a 2008 interview (check it out here), he recalls how they locked peepers (or "sniper eyes," as he calls it) at a London recording studio.
"I had to hang out with her," he said. "It's my obligation as a man to do that."
The future Mrs. David Beckham soon took him home to meet her parents, "and that's when we really hit it off," Corey shared. "She brought me to her folks' house, which is like the sacred ground."
He also revealed some intimate details about Victoria's face-sucking skills.
"When she kisses, she does this cool little thing which I can't say," he recollected. "She just does this little gnaw thing on [your lip], it's just nothing."
According to Beckham's memoir, "Learning to Fly," the relationship ended after Haim insulted one of her favorite British boy bands, Take That, which resulted in her tossing him in her car, driving him back to his hotel and throwing him and his clothes out as he implored, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," while she zoomed away.
"I had enough on my plate without worrying about some screwed-up film star," wrote Victoria.
Corey didn't dispute the gist of her account: "It might have happened, man ... My brain wasn't fully functioning."
Still, his overall impression of his G-rated fling with Posh remained positive.
"She's a great girl, great girl," he added in a 2007 sit-down with MTV. "From what I remember of her."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite