Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/NY Post/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Now that Beyonce is pregnant, the 30-year-old singer says her sense of smell isn't what it used to be.
While promoting her Pulse fragrance on ET Canada, Knowles admitted that her 41-year-old husband Jay-Z's signature scent has recently become a turnoff.
"I smell everything," she said. "If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So thank God I have this one!"
That's not the only change Beyonce has noticed since announcing her pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.
"I feel empowered!" she recently told the Associated Press. "It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have a life growing inside of you."
The couple has wasted no time prepping for the arrival of their first child. A nanny search is under way, and the pair have already lined up a live-in expert for the first month -- the Grammy winner's mom, Tina Knowles, 57.
Though Beyonce claims she doesn't know the sex of her baby, she has reportedly bought pink Christian Louboutin baby booties. Plus, a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly -- out Friday! -- that the A-list couple has already picked out a name.
Says a source: "Jay told his sister to order a whole wardrobe of baby-girl clothes!"
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite