Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/NY Post/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
Now that Beyonce is pregnant, the 30-year-old singer says her sense of smell isn't what it used to be.
While promoting her Pulse fragrance on ET Canada, Knowles admitted that her 41-year-old husband Jay-Z's signature scent has recently become a turnoff.
"I smell everything," she said. "If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So thank God I have this one!"
That's not the only change Beyonce has noticed since announcing her pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.
"I feel empowered!" she recently told the Associated Press. "It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have a life growing inside of you."
The couple has wasted no time prepping for the arrival of their first child. A nanny search is under way, and the pair have already lined up a live-in expert for the first month -- the Grammy winner's mom, Tina Knowles, 57.
Though Beyonce claims she doesn't know the sex of her baby, she has reportedly bought pink Christian Louboutin baby booties. Plus, a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly -- out Friday! -- that the A-list couple has already picked out a name.
Says a source: "Jay told his sister to order a whole wardrobe of baby-girl clothes!"
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite