Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/NY Post/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Now that Beyonce is pregnant, the 30-year-old singer says her sense of smell isn't what it used to be.
While promoting her Pulse fragrance on ET Canada, Knowles admitted that her 41-year-old husband Jay-Z's signature scent has recently become a turnoff.
"I smell everything," she said. "If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So thank God I have this one!"
That's not the only change Beyonce has noticed since announcing her pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.
"I feel empowered!" she recently told the Associated Press. "It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have a life growing inside of you."
The couple has wasted no time prepping for the arrival of their first child. A nanny search is under way, and the pair have already lined up a live-in expert for the first month -- the Grammy winner's mom, Tina Knowles, 57.
Though Beyonce claims she doesn't know the sex of her baby, she has reportedly bought pink Christian Louboutin baby booties. Plus, a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly -- out Friday! -- that the A-list couple has already picked out a name.
Says a source: "Jay told his sister to order a whole wardrobe of baby-girl clothes!"
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite