Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/NY Post/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Now that Beyonce is pregnant, the 30-year-old singer says her sense of smell isn't what it used to be.
While promoting her Pulse fragrance on ET Canada, Knowles admitted that her 41-year-old husband Jay-Z's signature scent has recently become a turnoff.
"I smell everything," she said. "If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So thank God I have this one!"
That's not the only change Beyonce has noticed since announcing her pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.
"I feel empowered!" she recently told the Associated Press. "It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have a life growing inside of you."
The couple has wasted no time prepping for the arrival of their first child. A nanny search is under way, and the pair have already lined up a live-in expert for the first month -- the Grammy winner's mom, Tina Knowles, 57.
Though Beyonce claims she doesn't know the sex of her baby, she has reportedly bought pink Christian Louboutin baby booties. Plus, a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly -- out Friday! -- that the A-list couple has already picked out a name.
Says a source: "Jay told his sister to order a whole wardrobe of baby-girl clothes!"
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite