Pregnant Beyonce, Jay-Z Eat Fried Chicken, Oysters on New Year's Eve
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures8 of 12
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Little Bey didn't make her debut on New Year's Eve, but Beyonce and Jay-Z did ring in the New Year with a delicious meal!
Despite rumors that mom-to-be, 30, had gone into labor, the singer and hubby Jay-Z ended 2011 with a meal at Brooklyn restaurant Buttermilk Channel. A source tells Us Weekly the duo "shared a cozy meal for two" while seated across from each other.
Jay-Z, 42, even "came around the table to sit next to her on the banquette," adds the source. "[Beyonce] looked stunning, appeared to be very pregnant and was wearing very high heels."
According to the source, Beyonce noshed on fried chicken while the Roc Nation mogul dined on oysters.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite