Pregnant Beyonce Wears 5-Inch, $1,180 Shoes
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 25
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: WENN3 of 25
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Splash News6 of 25
- Photo: Splash News7 of 25
- Photo: Rick Davis/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America9 of 25
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com10 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 25
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 25
- Photo: USMagazine14 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: WENN16 of 25
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com17 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 25
- Photo: RWO/WENN19 of 25
- Photo: WENN20 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP21 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com22 of 25
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
At five-months pregnant, Beyonce may not be able to turn a triple axel, but that doesn't mean she can't channel her inner figure skater.
The 30-year-old singer turned heads in New York on Tuesday when she stepped out in Alain Quilici's Payson Skate Lace-Up Booties. The striking shoes have a 5-inch heel and retail for $1,180.
The most unusual attribute of the ankle-high boot shoes: The heel and toe are bridged by a 1-inch platform, thus creating the look of an ice skate.
Since announcing that she was expecting a baby with her husband, Jay-Z, in August, the "Love on Top" singer has been making headlines with her maternity wardrobe. Rocking everything from thigh-high miniskirts to towering heels, Beyonce has not lost touch with her signature, sexy style.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite