Pregnant Hilary Duff planning pop comeback
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: KB4/Dan Jackman/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Santi/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'True Blood's' Nelsan Ellis Slams Luke Grimes For Quitting Over Bisexual MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:53:00 PM
- Naya Rivera marries in secret
Pregnant actress/singer Hilary Duff is planning to head back into the studio to record her first album of new music since 2007.
The "Cheaper by the Dozen" star is due to give birth to her first child, a boy, with her ice hockey player husband Mike Comrie early next year (2012), but she's refusing to let pregnancy derail her plans to return to the pop charts.
Duff tells Eonline.com, "I want to get into the studio. I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record, so I still want to do that."
And the mother-to-be is already considering going on tour once the tot arrives.
She says, "I think that after I have the baby I'll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mum and then there's no reason why I can't put a record out and tour... It might take a little while but I'm really excited about it."
Duff's last album of original material, "Dignity," was released in 2007.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite