Pregnant Hilary Duff planning pop comeback
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: KB4/Dan Jackman/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Santi/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
Pregnant actress/singer Hilary Duff is planning to head back into the studio to record her first album of new music since 2007.
The "Cheaper by the Dozen" star is due to give birth to her first child, a boy, with her ice hockey player husband Mike Comrie early next year (2012), but she's refusing to let pregnancy derail her plans to return to the pop charts.
Duff tells Eonline.com, "I want to get into the studio. I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record, so I still want to do that."
And the mother-to-be is already considering going on tour once the tot arrives.
She says, "I think that after I have the baby I'll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mum and then there's no reason why I can't put a record out and tour... It might take a little while but I'm really excited about it."
Duff's last album of original material, "Dignity," was released in 2007.
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite