Pregnant Jewel Doing Fine After Car Crash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: John M. Heller/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
That was close.
According to TMZ, Jewel -- who's expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray, 41, later this spring -- was involved in a two-car collision Friday morning. The singer -- and her baby -- are reportedly "doing fine."
The accident occurred around 11:00 a.m. in Stephenville, Texas, when a volunteer fire truck reportedly struck the passenger side of the Going Platinum star's car.
TMZ adds that Jewel, 36, did not sustain any major injuries, though she was taken to the local hospital just to be safe.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite