Pregnant Jewel Doing Fine After Car Crash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: John M. Heller/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
That was close.
According to TMZ, Jewel -- who's expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray, 41, later this spring -- was involved in a two-car collision Friday morning. The singer -- and her baby -- are reportedly "doing fine."
The accident occurred around 11:00 a.m. in Stephenville, Texas, when a volunteer fire truck reportedly struck the passenger side of the Going Platinum star's car.
TMZ adds that Jewel, 36, did not sustain any major injuries, though she was taken to the local hospital just to be safe.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite