Pregnant Jewel Doing Fine After Car Crash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: John M. Heller/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
That was close.
According to TMZ, Jewel -- who's expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray, 41, later this spring -- was involved in a two-car collision Friday morning. The singer -- and her baby -- are reportedly "doing fine."
The accident occurred around 11:00 a.m. in Stephenville, Texas, when a volunteer fire truck reportedly struck the passenger side of the Going Platinum star's car.
TMZ adds that Jewel, 36, did not sustain any major injuries, though she was taken to the local hospital just to be safe.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite