Pregnant Jewel Doing Fine After Car Crash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: John M. Heller/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
That was close.
According to TMZ, Jewel -- who's expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray, 41, later this spring -- was involved in a two-car collision Friday morning. The singer -- and her baby -- are reportedly "doing fine."
The accident occurred around 11:00 a.m. in Stephenville, Texas, when a volunteer fire truck reportedly struck the passenger side of the Going Platinum star's car.
TMZ adds that Jewel, 36, did not sustain any major injuries, though she was taken to the local hospital just to be safe.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite