Pregnant Pink has occasional drink
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: ST/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Do-Nothing Congress Does Something for Chimps (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:25:07 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Conan Auditions for IHOP Commercials With Disastrous Results (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:28:45 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two Parts
It sounds like Pink is starting to get nostalgic for the old days. The pregnant singer, who's expected to become a first-time mom in the spring, recalled her days of boozing and fighting fondly in a recent interview with Britain's The Sun.
"A real good fight? It's been years," she said. "And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up. I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."
And though she's changed her behavior in a lot of ways since becoming pregnant, she still believes that the occasional drink is OK.
She tells the paper: "I'm pretty disciplined, when it's time to play, I play, when it's time to work, I work. And when it's time to be careful, I'll be careful. [An occasional drink is] good for you. There's a whole manual that's six-foot deep filled with things you can't do."
"No drinking, no eating this ... In Ireland I saw a nine-months pregnant woman with a martini in her hand. Or you go to Italy and there's a nine-months pregnant woman with a big old rack of wine in her hand."
Pink and her husband, Carey Hart, are even considering branding their new baby with their affection for all things fermented.
RELATED: Celebrity Babies of 2010
When she was recently asked by Billy Bush if she'd picked out a name yet, she replied: "My dad's name is James, and my brother's name is Jason. [Carey and I] are both Irish. Carey's middle name is Jason ... Jameson ... we like whiskey. That's a no brainer!"
If the couple has girl, though, she might be off the hook.
RELATED: See more pics of Pink
"We're all over the place," Pink says. "I'm all about meaning, and Carey feels like he had a girl's hair cut and a girl's name, and he doesn't want kids to have a weird name. I have to get him on the boat for originality, so I'm working on him."
Pink is three months pregnant, and due next spring.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite