Prince and Madonna Act Like Long Feud Is Behind Them
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Music superstars Prince and Madonna appear to have ended their decades-long feud.
Madonna, 52, was among the celebrities cheering on Prince's sold-out Tuesday show at New York's Madison Square Garden. (Other A-listers in attendance: Jimmy Fallon, Donald and Melania Trump and an awestruck Leighton Meester, whom Prince serenaded onstage.)
During the show, an attendee reports that Prince, also 52, made a good-natured joke about the high price of Madonna's concert tickets. "I know I'm expensive!" he joshed, then made a friendly call-out to Madonna by name.
In past years, things were far less friendly between the pair, who briefly dated in 1985 and who dueted on "Love Song," a track from Madonna's 1988 Like a Prayer album.
Madonna sniped in an interview that Prince was a "little troll," and quipped in 1994 that he wouldn't eat during a dinner date. "He was just sipping tea, very daintily," Madonna said. "I have this theory about people who don't eat. They annoy me."
For his part, Prince slammed Madonna -- and her growing brood of children -- during a 2007 concert in London, sniping, "I got so many hits y'all can't handle me. I got more hits than Madonna's got kids."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite