Private Whitney Houston shuns social networking
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 2
More Celeb News
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Harry's South Pole race curtailed; trek goes onMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 9:51:42 AM
- 'La Traviata' closes La Scala's Verdi bicentennialMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:37:01 AM
- 'Frozen' May Chill 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' after Soft FridMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:17:13 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics Awards
Whitney Houston refuses to create an account on Twitter.com because she "likes her privacy," according to her daughter.
The singer/actress recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program in California to seek professional help to aid her "long-standing recovery process" for addiction issues.
Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has tried to convince her mom to sign up to the microblogging site and post messages to her fans - but the 47-year-old is adamant social networking is not for her.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Bobbi Kristina writes, "Mom getting a twitter I'm just saying, Not happening. Lol (laugh out loud). She likes her privacy & hardly knows how to work a phone. Old school!
"But what I can do is give her your love & tweet off of mine 4 her... that ok? It's just that she doesn't want one, & I believe that's best!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite