Private Whitney Houston shuns social networking
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 2
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Whitney Houston refuses to create an account on Twitter.com because she "likes her privacy," according to her daughter.
The singer/actress recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program in California to seek professional help to aid her "long-standing recovery process" for addiction issues.
Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has tried to convince her mom to sign up to the microblogging site and post messages to her fans - but the 47-year-old is adamant social networking is not for her.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Bobbi Kristina writes, "Mom getting a twitter I'm just saying, Not happening. Lol (laugh out loud). She likes her privacy & hardly knows how to work a phone. Old school!
"But what I can do is give her your love & tweet off of mine 4 her... that ok? It's just that she doesn't want one, & I believe that's best!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite