Private Whitney Houston shuns social networking
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Whitney Houston refuses to create an account on Twitter.com because she "likes her privacy," according to her daughter.
The singer/actress recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program in California to seek professional help to aid her "long-standing recovery process" for addiction issues.
Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has tried to convince her mom to sign up to the microblogging site and post messages to her fans - but the 47-year-old is adamant social networking is not for her.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Bobbi Kristina writes, "Mom getting a twitter I'm just saying, Not happening. Lol (laugh out loud). She likes her privacy & hardly knows how to work a phone. Old school!
"But what I can do is give her your love & tweet off of mine 4 her... that ok? It's just that she doesn't want one, & I believe that's best!"
From Crowd Ignite