Private Whitney Houston shuns social networking
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 2
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Whitney Houston refuses to create an account on Twitter.com because she "likes her privacy," according to her daughter.
The singer/actress recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program in California to seek professional help to aid her "long-standing recovery process" for addiction issues.
Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has tried to convince her mom to sign up to the microblogging site and post messages to her fans - but the 47-year-old is adamant social networking is not for her.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Bobbi Kristina writes, "Mom getting a twitter I'm just saying, Not happening. Lol (laugh out loud). She likes her privacy & hardly knows how to work a phone. Old school!
"But what I can do is give her your love & tweet off of mine 4 her... that ok? It's just that she doesn't want one, & I believe that's best!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite