Psy buys a Los Angeles condo -- in cash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG5 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/ erikkabik.com/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's C
As his international music career continues to blossom, thanks to the success of "Gangnam Style," Korean singer PSY is getting ready to spend more time in the U.S.
RELATED: Halle Berry's home hits the market
The Los Angeles Times reports that PSY recently plunked down $1.249 million for a condo in Los Angeles' chichi Blair House on Wilshire Boulevard.
The glass-heavy pad reportedly features 2,776 square feet of modern fixtures and large windows.
RELATED: Year in Review: 2012 in photos
PSY, who signed a recording contract with Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, in the fall, paid for the new digs in cash.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite