Randy Travis seeking treatment to stay sober
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Denton County Jail/.4 of 6
- Photo: MARK HUMPHREY/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Embattled country star Randy Travis is undergoing treatment to help him stay off alcohol.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
The musician quit drinking following a spate of booze-related legal woes last year, including arrests for public intoxication, drink-driving and assault.
RELATED: Embarrassing celebrity arrests
The run-ins with the law have been the catalyst for him to get clean and adopt a healthy new lifestyle, and now Travis has decided to receive ongoing professional help to maintain his sobriety, his lawyer tells TMZ.com. His lifestyle changes appear to be paying off -- the star is penning two new records and has sold out a string of shows.
RELATED: Celeb mug shots
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite