Randy Travis seeking treatment to stay sober
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Denton County Jail/.4 of 6
- Photo: MARK HUMPHREY/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Embattled country star Randy Travis is undergoing treatment to help him stay off alcohol.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
The musician quit drinking following a spate of booze-related legal woes last year, including arrests for public intoxication, drink-driving and assault.
RELATED: Embarrassing celebrity arrests
The run-ins with the law have been the catalyst for him to get clean and adopt a healthy new lifestyle, and now Travis has decided to receive ongoing professional help to maintain his sobriety, his lawyer tells TMZ.com. His lifestyle changes appear to be paying off -- the star is penning two new records and has sold out a string of shows.
RELATED: Celeb mug shots
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite