Randy Travis seeking treatment to stay sober
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Denton County Jail/.4 of 6
- Photo: MARK HUMPHREY/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Embattled country star Randy Travis is undergoing treatment to help him stay off alcohol.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
The musician quit drinking following a spate of booze-related legal woes last year, including arrests for public intoxication, drink-driving and assault.
RELATED: Embarrassing celebrity arrests
The run-ins with the law have been the catalyst for him to get clean and adopt a healthy new lifestyle, and now Travis has decided to receive ongoing professional help to maintain his sobriety, his lawyer tells TMZ.com. His lifestyle changes appear to be paying off -- the star is penning two new records and has sold out a string of shows.
RELATED: Celeb mug shots
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite