Randy Travis seeking treatment to stay sober
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Denton County Jail/.4 of 6
- Photo: MARK HUMPHREY/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Embattled country star Randy Travis is undergoing treatment to help him stay off alcohol.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
The musician quit drinking following a spate of booze-related legal woes last year, including arrests for public intoxication, drink-driving and assault.
RELATED: Embarrassing celebrity arrests
The run-ins with the law have been the catalyst for him to get clean and adopt a healthy new lifestyle, and now Travis has decided to receive ongoing professional help to maintain his sobriety, his lawyer tells TMZ.com. His lifestyle changes appear to be paying off -- the star is penning two new records and has sold out a string of shows.
RELATED: Celeb mug shots
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite