Rapper Bow Wow Reveals He's a Dad!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Colin Drummond / Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.9 of 17
- Photo: David Lee/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Twitpic/.11 of 17
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Phelan Ebenhack/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:03:52 AM
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:45:09 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin Slam
Bow Wow has a lil' one!
The rapper and actor, now 24, is father to a little girl, he revealed on his website Wednesday.
"For the past three years [I've] been battling life," the star (real name: Shad Gregory Moss) writes. "I felt as if I had no purpose to live (Thinking selfishly) until God gave me the illest gift of my life. No [Lamborghini], no [American Express Black Card] nothing amounts to my lil girl."
"I was nervous on how yall would look at me," he explains of keeping his baby news secret. "My lil girl is getting BIG fast. I love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, it's like it made me into a man overnight."
Bow Wow (who first became a music star as "Lil Bow Wow" at age 13) declines to name the little girl's mom or specify her exact age.
"This is my first," he says. Revealing his name for her, he adds: "Shai Shai daddy love u too!"
"I missed out on so much that I now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life," he muses. "Yes! I change diapers. Ain't as bad as I thought."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite